I have another National Craft Month fun giveaway for you today. Leave a comment in today’s post by Midnight Wednesday March 30, 2011 and you are entered to win a copy of the eye-candy filled Cloth Paper Scissors Studios Spring 2011 magazine from the great people at Interweave Press.
This issue is filled with inside peeks into all sorts of artists’ studio spaces. What is so fun about this is you get to see how people like ourselves store, display and arrange their “stuff” along with where their magic happens. I can’t wait to implement some of the pretty ways these creative peeps have come up with to keep their stuff in a way that lets them enjoy it as much before it gets used as during and after it is part of a project.
More about Cloth Paper Scissors Studios Spring 2011:
Other highlights of this issue include:
- 28 artist studios!
- 10 must-have new gadgets
- 25 creative storage solutions from our editors
- A top designer’s tips for creating a “mom cave”
- The lowdown on apps that help you create, organize, and design
- Artful ways to decorate your studio door and mailbox
- How to share your studio with a furry friend and keep them—and your art—safe and clean
- An excerpt from Pam Carriker’s new book: Art at the Speed of Life